“I always encourage invisalign patients to make the most of the awesome technology by supporting the process with consistent home care.”
— Shantonia Ratteray, Davinci Dental
What is Invisalign?You’ve taken care of the kids, the family and the home. It’s time to focus on you. Get your smile right. You deserve it.
Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces.
Ask for our Invisalign info package and book an Invisalign assessment today. Click here.
Prices vary. If your insurance includes orthodontic care, invisalign costs may be covered.
|Comprehensive Smile Treatment – (30+ Weeks)||–||$5,600(max)|
|Express 5 Smile Treatment (5 weeks)||–||$2,200|
7 SIMPLE STEPS FOR INVISALIGN
- Book a consultation with Dr. Maybury. If you’re interested in Invisalign, we must determine if it is right for you.
- Your smile will be assessed using a 3D digital Itero 2 scanner
- Your dentist will present an animated video and develop a smile treatment plan for you.
- You will receive clear, easy to use aligners and the smile transformation will begin
- Wear your aligners correctly and let the invisalign smile transformation process begin
- Your dental team and you will follow your smile treatment plan.
- Enjoy your new smile.
A retainer will be required for smile maintenance.
“On January 9, 2020, I began my Invisalign process with Dr. Maybury at DaVinci Dental Services. Then struck COVID-19 less than 2 months later. I never had braces growing up but the older I got, the more my teeth shifted. I am still blown away at how quickly the process was.
I tracked my progress and have hundreds of photos via the TrayMinder app. I let it be known to family and friends via social media about a month or two ago and those who didn’t know are all still stunned. It’s amazing how many of them have considered Invisalign as well.
If you have considered doing it, I DEFINITELY suggest that you just take the plunge and go for it. You will not be disappointed.”
FOR EMERGENCY CASES